HCC flood water advice


Hampshire County County are the lead Flood Management Authority for this area.  They have issued more information and guidance to help with ground water management.

Please read the pages about OWC’s (Ordinary Water Courses) as this covers ditches; which we have quite a few of in the village.  Remember that even if the ditch has been piped in you still have to keep it clear as one of your responsibilities.


Gallery | This entry was posted in Outdoors, Physical geography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s